Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on April 1, 2015 at 10:04 AM||comments ()|
Book a FACIAL this month and recieve 10% OFF Neal's Yard Remedies Products!
Brow and Lash Transformation:-...
Enhance your eyelashes by having an EYELASH LIFT & TINT, plus an EYEBROW SHAPE & TINT. For ONLY £35
(patch test required 24 hours prior to tint)
Calling all NEW CLIENTS... If you haven't yet booked in, now is the time. Recieve £5 OFF your FIRST treatment in April.
Text/call me on 07792505441, email me at [email protected], or send me a message to book in.
Look forward to seeing you.
|Posted on March 3, 2015 at 6:57 AM||comments ()|
I have created 4 PACKAGES this month that can be bought as VOUCHERS for Mother's Day (Sunday 15th March), or you can take advantage of them yourself!
*BRONZE* - Eyebrow Tint and Shape, and Eyelash Tint - £15
*SILVER* - Express Facial & File and Polish (on hands or feet) - £20
*GOLD* - Mini Back Massage & Express Facial - £30
*DIAMOND* - Mini Back Massage, Express Facial & File and Polish (on hands or feet) - £40
To book in;
Call me: 07792505441
Email me: [email protected]
Look forward to seeing you soon.
|Posted on February 13, 2015 at 4:30 AM||comments ()|
Some of you are still suffering with COUGHS, COLDS & FLU, so I thought I'd do a post on some KEY HERBS to HELP COMBAT A FEVER, REDUCE CATARRH/INFLAMMATION & HELP BOOST A NATURAL IMMUNITY.
EUCALYPTUS - From the Native Australian Tree, Euca...lyptus is renowned for it's ANTIBACTERIAL, DECONGESTANT and IMMUNE BOOSTING properties. Use for coughs, colds, flu, catarrh, sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma and throat infections. Use as a salve on your chest, nose and/or feet, or add to hot water and steam & inhale to clear your airways and kill the germs.
ELDERBERRY - Traditional remedy for adults and children proven to shorten the duration of colds & flu! Prevents and treats coughs, colds and sore throats. Elderberries are ANTIVIRAL & IMMUNE BOOSTING, as well as being HIGH IN VITAMIN C & ANTIOXIDANTS! Use as a syrup or tincture.
ECHINACEA - Natural ANTIBIOTIC & IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER. Echinacea has been proven to shorten the duration of coughs and colds, and if taken soon enough it will prevent them! Treats coughs, colds, flu, earache, sore throats, infections and viruses. Drink Echinacea Tea, or take as a tincture or capsules.
Neal's Yard Remedies have some fantastic HERBAL REMEDIES to help prevent and shorten the duration of coughs, colds and flu. Go to the link below to see more, and to all of you struggling with coughs/colds/flu at the moment I hope you get well soon!
|Posted on February 8, 2015 at 4:34 PM||comments ()|
Let's talk about WHY we cleanse/wash our faces...
*To remove make - up
*To remove excess oil and impurities from your skin
*To CLEAN your skin
*To remove bacteria
*To help improve your skin's radiance
*To allow skin to breathe
*To prepare your skin for the next steps (toning, moisturising, exfoliating)
Cleansing is the LEAST EXPENSIVE, MOST EFFECTIVE way of maintaining HEALTHY SKIN!
It is important to remove dirt, grime, excess oil and bacteria from your skin (morning and evening), otherwise resulting in BLOCKED PORES which will lead to BLEMISHES and SPOTS.
It doesn't take long, so not having time isn't an excuse anymore! You can wash your face in the shower while your conditioner is on, in the sink with a flannel, even from the comfort of your on bed (if you use a cleanser and cotton pads). How much easier can it get?!
*Removes any sweat
*Removes any residue of product from the night before
*Prepares your skin for toning and moisturising
*Removes impurities/pollution/make - up from the day
*Removes excess oil
What CLEANSER to use for your skin type:-
Dry Skin: Needs to be moisturised, while cleansed. Look out for creamy cleansers that contain COLD PRESSED PLANT OILS AND BUTTERS, GLYCERIN, HYALURONIC ACID & TOCOPHEROL.
Oily/Combination Skin: Needs to be cleansed, but not stripped. Look for a wash or foaming cleanser that contains GLYCERIN, LAVENDER, PALMAROSA, TEA TREE & TOCOPHEROL.
Ageing Skin: Needs to be moisturised and plumped while cleansed. Look for a creamy cleanser containing COLD PRESSED PLANT OILS AND BUTTERS, GLYCERIN, HYALURONIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL AND TRI-PEPTIDES (stimulate collagen and plump skin).
Go to https://uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/vanessawithey/area/shop-online/category/cleansers/ to shop the Neal's Yard range of cleansers!
|Posted on February 2, 2015 at 10:17 AM||comments ()|
Mini Manicure and Eyebrow Shape - £18
Add an Eyelash Tint to this for JUST £7 (all 3 treatments for ONLY £25)
Mini Facial and File & Polish - £25
Jasmine Paraffin Wax HAND Treatment - £10
For more details please just ask.
Get in touch to book in. Either Call me on 07792505441, or email me [email protected]
|Posted on January 3, 2015 at 7:58 AM||comments ()|
Buy ONE get ONE HALF PRICE
(both treatments to be taken on the same day and you receive the cheapest half price)
INTRODUCING THE NEW WILD ROSE FACIAL
Using Neal’s Yard Remedies’ AWARD - WINNING products; Wild Rose Beauty Balm and Wild Rose Beauty Elixir.
A nourishing facial for ALL SKIN TYPES to boost your skin’s radiance, and leave it truly enriched.
One hour Facial - £30
Get a pot of Wild Rose Beauty Balm HALF PRICE this month, just ask for more details.
|Posted on December 15, 2014 at 6:43 AM||comments ()|
25% OFF ST TROPEZ SPRAY TANS
Geranium & Orange Pedicure & Mini Manicure for ONLY £30
Mini Back Massage & Express Facial for £25
Don’t forget… The PERFECT GIFT for anyone this Christmas… A Gift Voucher! Available for ANY VALUE or ANY TREATMENT!
Gift boxes and stocking fillers for SALE. Please ask for more info! (*while stocks last)
|Posted on November 4, 2014 at 8:37 AM||comments ()|
Treat your skin to a Full Body Brush & Scrub this month. Scrub away all those dead skin cells ,and reveal fresh new skin that's silky smooth! ONLY £15 for 30 minutes.
Mini Back Massage with Face and Head Massage, for ONLY £20 for 30 minutes.
HALF PRICE FILE & POLISH with every Facial booked this month!
To book in either text or call me on 07792505441, or email me at [email protected]
Please 'LIKE' my page on Facebook for regular updates and tips/tricks. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vanessa-Withey-Beauty-Holistic-Therapist/421337461255890
See you soon... Vanessa =)
|Posted on October 2, 2014 at 10:29 AM||comments ()|
If you’re in need of a bit of “me” time this month then I have two amazing offers that will be perfect for you.
Take an hour out of your day to enjoy a well deserved pamper, and teat yourself to a 30 minute Facial and 30 minute Back Massage
Never had an Indian head massage? You just don’t know what you’re missing! A wonderfully relaxing treatment working on the upper back, shoulders, neck, head and face, and it’s all done over clothing.
Indian Head Massage TASTER treatment
20 minutes for ONLY £12
Call or text me on 07792505441 or email me at [email protected] to book in.
I will be AWAY from Monday 27th October until Saturday 1st November, so book in A.S.A.P. to ensure you get an appointment!
|Posted on September 17, 2014 at 5:05 AM||comments ()|
In honour of Organic September and Organic Beauty Week last week, I have decided to inform you of some of the chemical ingredients to avoid in your beauty products.
10 CHEMICAL INGREDIENTS TO AVOID, AND WHY.
1. PARABENS - Propyl, methyl, butyl or ethyl-Parabens are cheap preservatives that are used to stop fungus, bacteria and other microbes from growing in your products even though they are known to be highly toxic! Evidence suggest...s they have been linked to hormonal imbalances and could even become carcinogenic.
2. MINERAL OIL - A cheap, petroleum based oil that clogs the skin and has a masking effect of the skin that can interfere with its natural functions.
3. SODIUM LAURYL SULPHATE - Used in many soaps, shampoos and foaming cleansers. It is also used as an engine degreaser... Do you really want to put that on your skin or hair? Some experts believe it has the potential to react with other chemicals and form agents which are known to be carcinogenic.
4. SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES - Made from a choice of more than 200 chemicals to cover the smell of other chemicals. They can cause symptoms such as headaches, lung problems, skin irritation, dizziness and rashes.
5. PROPYLENE GLYCOL - Used as an emulsifying base in a wide range of lotions and creams. it is derived from petroleum which is a known skin irritant, and is also known to cause allergic reactions and kidney and liver damage.
6. SILICONES - Can have the same effect on the skin as MINERAL OILS as they coat the skin and obstruct the its natural functions.
7. PHTHALATES - In nearly 80% of cosmetic and beauty products, even though they have toxic impact on humans and animal life. Some experts believe them to be mutagenic and that they could have and effect on fertility.
8. DEA & EDTA - Diethanolamine and Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid, hence why they're shortened! They're harsh solvents used in lotions and creams as an emollient. They can cause allergic reactions, and long term use has been linked to an increased chance of liver and kidney cancer.
8. BHT - Butylated Hydroxytoluene. It is a preservative used in beauty products that has been linked to breathing and lung impairment.
9. ALUMINIUM - A common ingredient used in antiperspirants, which has been linked to Alzheimer's.
10. TALC - Talc can be found in make-up, and obviously adult/baby powder. It has been linked to ovarian and testicular cancer as it has been known to cause tumours.
Have a look at the ingredients in your shampoo, face wash and body wash next time you're in the shower and I can guarantee you will find at least 2 of these chemical ingredients.
I obviously use a lot of the Neal's Yard products as they don't use any of these nasty chemicals, but there are many more companies that are against using them too!
I hope this post inspires you to at least check your beauty products and see what is really in them. Have a look at the Neal's Yard Products and try at least one product this month in honour of Organic September. Go to www.uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/vanessawithey